- INFUSE BOTH HOT AND COLD LIQUIDS » Unlike plastic pitchers, this pitcher is made from borosilicate glass, withstand temperature 0 to 300 ℉, so you can pour boiling water into this pitcher safely. Get creative! It’s not only for fruit, you can also add herbs and spices to your water, iced tea or cocktails to make every sip full of flavor with the removable fruit infuser
- UNIQUE DESIGN, MORE PRACTICAL » With the removable fruit infuser and lid, pitcher may be continually refilled without replacing fruit. The lid has a filter, it is perfect for keeping the ice cubes, sliced fruit, tea bags inside the beverage. Specially designed non-dripping spout and the ergonomically designed handle make it easy to hold and pour
- DURABLE GLASS, ELEGANT GIFT » More natural and healthy, instead of using a plastic one. This pitcher is widely used for water, iced tea, hot tea, fruit infused water, homemade beverages, cold brew coffee, sangria, milk, wine, cocktail,etc. It’s even suitable to leave in your fridge. It is a beautiful gift for women and men
- DISHWASHER SAFE » The pitcher is lead-free and BPA free. It is dishwasher safe, hand wash is recommended, with wide mouth that your hand will fit inside to clean. We are committed to providing quality products for our customers. If at any point you are not happy with our product, contact us directly so that we can make it right
- Measures 5.3 x 3.6 x 8.5 inches
Hiware Glass Fruit Infuser Water Pitcher with Removable Lid
Hiware is an internationally known kitchenware brand renowned for remarkable quality and innovative design. As one of the leading brands for both glassware and silverware they are widely regarded as the best on the market for providing the functionality and features that customers want – safe, durable products with eye-popping design.
This pitcher is made from borosilicate glass which is lighter and stronger than regular glass, hand blown, heat-resistant and 100% lead-free.
Infuse lemon, cucumber, orange, mint, basil and more by adding fruit or herbs into the infuser and transform your plain water into a glass or jug of low sugar liquid. You can also make tea, milk, juice, ice water, or white sangria, or anything you can think with this pitcher.
Tips: The pitcher (without lid and infuser) can be heated on stove tops which perform direct heating, such as Gas, Ceramic or Microwaves. It does not work on Induction stove tops.